The MediCab Lite has been specifically designed to facilitate the use of technology within hospital environments and can be used for a variety of applications.
Each medical cart features a height adjustable cabinet, allowing the user to adjust the cart to an appropriate working height whilst still maintaining quick and easy access to medication and IT equipment.
MediCab Lite features a compact storage cabinet below the worktop with space for medication, medical supplies, blood sample collection and other hospital equipment.
Smooth castors and built in handles ensure easy transportation, whilst its robust steel design and lockable storage space result in a secure and durable solution for any hospital workspace. The medical cart also features a groove underneath the edge of the worktop, allowing for the interchangeable addition of accessories such as disposable sharps bin mounts, gel bottle holders, barcode scanners & printers and more (see accessories page).
- Pneumatic height adjustment
- Antibacterial powder coat finish
- Durable, chemical resistant, and antibacterial compact laminate worktop
- 3 single draws or 1 single & 2 double drawers
- Lockable 270° opening door
- Coiled mains cable
- 2-gang mains power distribution
- Built in handles and twin wheel castors for easy maneuverability
- Label printer mount
- Barcode scanner mount
- Security cable hasp
- Sharps bin mount
- Non-clinical waste hoop
- Gel bottle holder
- Worktop laptop bracket
- Laptop arm & secure bracket (+ articulated monitor arm)
- Articulated monitor arm
- Monitor post
- Battery power for up to 8 hours of PC & screen operation (492Wh).
- Worktop mounted battery power gauge.
- Integrated charging circuit.
- Micro form factor PC enclosure.
Digital code lock:
- Never lose your keys again.